Everflow wants to be the water retailer that everyone chooses. We do this by making water simple and delivering great service and low bills for customers.
We aim to be the best at helping business customers save water because saving water:
- Reduces water and wastewater bills
- Reduces energy bills (for heating water)
- Protects local plants and wildlife
- Prevents droughts and water shortages, and
- Reduces our customers' carbon footprints to help prevent climate change.
Saving water within businesses will also influence how their employees use water in their homes.
- Make water saving simple for business customers
- Help as many of our customers to save as much water as possible
- This will ultimately help the UK government secure resilient water resources and its net zero emissions ambitions for energy, by reducing demand on water and wastewater networks.
We'll publish our progress against the following targets every year:
- We will speak to all new and current customers about water efficiency in 2022 and continue to do so.
- At least 5% of our customers will take up water efficiency products and services every year by 2024.
- Customers who take up our water saving recommendations will save at least 30% of their water by 2023.
- At least 80% of customers will rate our water efficiency services highly.
- Our water saving will become one of the top three reasons customers choose us by 2024.
If you'd like to find out more about our water saving services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.