Sewer flooding and burst mains 

If you come across sewer flooding or flooding as a result of a burst mains, contact your wholesaler immediately on their emergency number 

Flooded roads and groundwater flooding 

If the flooding is a result of blocked public drains or groundwater flooding, contact your local council.


Floods from private drains 

Floods from private drains are the responsibility of the property owner; you may need to contact a private drainage contractor to investigate and resolve the issue.