Moving out of a property supplied by us?

If you are planning to move out of the property, please can you inform us on or after the day that you move out. You can do so by filling out this form or by contacting the Customer Service team directly.

Please fill out the below form with as much detail as possible. Please ensure that the details provided are accurate and as they appear on your invoice to make sure that we can process your change of tenancy as smoothly as possible. If you have aged debt on your account, or if you are advising us of a change in tenancy over 30 days after the change, we may require proof.

The SPID number for your property is found on the second page of your bill, the SPID number starts with the number '3' and is 10 digits long for English SPIDs. For Scottish SPIDs it starts with a 1 or 2 and is 8 digits long.

Please inform us on the day or after you have moved.

Upload supported file (Max 15MB)

Please provide this as close to your moving date as possible. If you need help locating your meter please contact us on 03306600137. If we do not receive a reading from you, your final bill will be estimated based on previous consumption at your address.

If you do not have this information, please submit your landlord's details