We're hiring! Billing Analyst role now open
Job type: Permanent
Reporting to Operations Manager
Salary £19,000 - £21,000
37.5 hrs per week (between the hours of 8:00am – 6:30pm, Monday – Friday, core hours to be set for the business needs but can be flexible at points)
About Everflow Water
Everflow Water is a retail company forming part of the Everflow Group. We are the fastest growing water retail company in the UK, with a focus on SME businesses. Our values are at the heart of everything we do: Pioneering, Unity, Responsibility and Excellence.
Working within a diverse, fast paced team the Billing Analyst will primarily manage day to day billing tasks whilst closely working with the customer services team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is integral to the core operations of the business and involves effective communication with our Customer Services Department. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team and will be provided with opportunity to further develop within the role.
· Ensuring accurate and on time billing for customers.
· Reviewing and verifying daily billing runs, resolving any issues and ensuring data is correct.
· Contribute to the achievement of the Operations objectives and goals, completing other admin tasks to support the Operations team where appropriate.
· Actively seek to develop and improve current operational processes and practices, liaising with billing providers to ensure processes are updated.
· Liaising with external parties (e.g. Direct Debit Bureau to ensure payments are sent for collection).
· Maintaining KPI targets.
· Working across departments to resolve customer queries and billing issues.
· Auditing accounts and working closely with another billing analyst.
· Providing weekly reports to the management team regarding developments and trends.
· Managing a phone line for incoming queries, make outbound calls to clients when needed.
The role is best suited to a candidate who possesses the following skills-
· Excellent analytical and grammatical skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Working to a high standard with good timekeeping
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Effective Communicator
· The ability to cope well under pressure
· An aptitude for problem solving and driving forward improvement
· Self-motivated and a team player
· Proficient use of Microsoft office especially Excel
· Display the Everflow Values throughout your daily work
· Flexibility with hours during busy periods
· Ongoing support and development
· Employee platform offering great discounts online and in the high street
· Great reward and recognition system
· Exposure to all parts of a growing business
· Attractive salary and pension scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Free parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
How to Apply: Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application window closes at 5pm, 21st Feb 2020.