Competition alert! WIN a stylish & environmentally friendly reusable cup!
It's Everflow’s fourth anniversary this year, and to celebrate, we’re launching a competition to name one of our newest team members.
You may have noticed some new Everflow mascots popping up across our website, social media and invoice (an elephant, frog and monkey). We’re struggling to pin down a great name for our monkey, and we need your help.
To be in with a chance to win a reusable coffee cup by stylish brand, Neon Kactus, in a colour of your choice, all you must do is make sure you’re following us on Facebook or Twitter, and share our competition post on the same platform, along with your name suggestion. You DON’T have to be a customer already.
After the deadline (midnight, 28 June 2019), the names will be sent out to Everflow staff as a poll, and the winners will be crowned within 10 working days (well, given a social media shout out and alerted of their prize – much more exciting than a physical crown, right?).
Neon Kactus are committed to reducing the use of non-reusable products, plastic and all other unsustainable materials, in order to protect our planet and create a better tomorrow.
They aim to do this by creating products that fit into your lifestyle, with the perfect balance of style and performance.
Check out their range here. The winner of this competition will be able to choose any of their six coffee cups.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Everflow Limited (company no. 09651912) whose registered office is at Unit 4, Suite 2, Wynyard Avenue, Wynyard, Billingham, England TS22 5TB
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be midnight 28 June 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Simply share one of our social media posts (retweet on Twitter, share on Facebook) along with a suggested name for the Everflow monkey.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as stated. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winning name will be chosen as result of a popular vote among Everflow staff.
10. The winner will be notified by social media post and direct message on Twitter/Facebook within 10 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will pass the winner’s details to Neon Kactus to deliver the prize.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The winner’s delivery address, as provided by the winner, will be passed on to Neon Kactus.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Everflow Limited and Neon Kactus only.
16. The entrant must be following @EverflowWater on the social media platform they enter via.
17. Everflow Limited have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.