Job type: Permanent
Reporting to Operations Manager
Salary £19,000 - £21,000
37.5 hrs per week (between the hours of 8:00am – 6:30pm, Monday – Friday, core hours to be set for the business needs but can be flexible at points)
About Everflow Water
Everflow Water is a retail company forming part of the Everflow Group. We are the fastest growing water retail company in the UK, with a focus on SME businesses. Our values are at the heart of everything we do: Pioneering, Unity, Responsibility and Excellence.
Working within a diverse, fast paced team the Vacancy Analyst role is integral to the core operations of the business. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team and will be provided with opportunity to further develop within the role.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Vacancy Analyst will handle all aspects of vacancies, including processing changes of tenancies, working with a 3rd party company to check vacant premises, and maintaining and analysing relevant data. The Vacancy Analyst will work with the Operations Manager to develop the vacancy management strategy, in particular exploring vacancy incentive schemes and building a process to improve vacancy levels within the market.
· Managing the change of tenancy process
· Liaising with 3rd party vacancy checking company to obtain up to date occupancy data and validating the accuracy of this data
· Maintaining and analysing vacancy data
· Providing weekly reports to the management team regarding developments and trends
· Working with the Operations Manager to develop a vacancy management strategy
· Exploring vacancy incentive schemes and building a process to improve vacancy levels within the market
· Support the Operations Manager and represent Everflow in managing relationships, which may include attending regional wholesaler/retailer meetings and/or conference calls.
The role is best suited to a candidate who possesses the following skills-
· Excellent analytical and grammatical skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Working to a high standard with good timekeeping
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Effective Communicator
· The ability to cope well under pressure
· An aptitude for problem solving and driving forward improvement
· Self-motivated and a team player
· Proficient use of Microsoft office especially Excel
· Display the Everflow Values throughout your daily work
· Flexibility with hours during busy periods
· Ongoing support and development
· Employee platform offering great discounts online and in the high street
· Great reward and recognition system
· Exposure to all parts of a growing business
· Attractive salary and pension scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Free parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
How to Apply: Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The application window closes at 5pm, 21st Feb 2020.